Click & Collect
What is Click & Collect?
The order option Click & Collect combines the classic online order with the purchase in-store: Simply order your bike online at www.noxcycles.com and pick it up at your preferred NOX Click & Collect partner or NOX dealer. The dealer will prepare your bike for you and set it up to your needs. When the bike is ready to be picked up, you will be notified by e-mail.
YOUR ADVANTAGES TO THE ONLINE ORDER:
- Your go-to specialist in your vicinity for service, support and accessories
- Flexible pick-up times, no waiting for the shipping company
- Your ordered bike is waiting for you unpacked and ready for use
- E-bike set up and instruction by expert staff
YOUR ADVANTAGES TO A PURCHASE IN STORE:
- The bike is available and reserved for you
- Possibility to redeem a NOX voucher
- Right of withdrawal 14 days from pickup
How does the process work?
- Choose your desired bike in our online shop www.noxcycles.com.
- Then, in the ordering process, select the NOX dealer or Click & Collect partner near you where you would like to pick up the bike.
- Bikes ordered with Click & Collect are usually delivered within 7 - 14 working days. You will receive a confirmation e-mail directly after submitting your order.
- As soon as the bike has arrived at the dealer / Click & Collect partner, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from him and you can arrange a pick-up appointment with him.
- Upon collection, you are required to provide proof of purchase (order confirmation / invoice) and to identify you.
- The dealer / Click & Collect partner will set up the bike for you individually ready to use and give you an introduction to the functions of the bike.
- All data and settings are recorded in a handover protocol, which is signed by you and the dealer / Click & Collect Partner.
NOTE: Please note that NOX Bikes ex works usually do not have any roadworthy accessories (exception: NOX Hybrid XC Tour). Essential accessories to comply with road traffic regulations can be purchased at your bicycle dealer.
Where can I find Click & Collect partner shops?
Under NOX Dealer you can see all NOX dealers and Click & Collect partners at a glance or search for the nearest dealer by entering your country and postal code. With the icons "NOX Official Dealer" and / or "Click & Collect" you can see which dealer offers which service.
In the order process you will be asked to select a dealer / Click & Collect partner for the delivery.
What to do if I can't find a Click & Collect partner in my area?
If there is not yet a NOX Dealer / Click & Collect Partner within 50 km in you vicinity, you can specify in the ordering process under "Suggest new dealer now" the bike dealer of your choice or a nearby bicycle dealer, with whom we then get in contact. You will be informed within 5 working days about the further course of your order. If your suggested dealer disagrees with a NOX Click & Collect partnership or for any other reason is not eligible for a NOX Click & Collect partnership, we will contact and acquire an alternative dealer for you nearby. That way you can easily pick up your bike and at the same time have a service partner in your area for the future.
Can I return a Click & Collect order?
Yes, with Click & Collect orders the regular 14-day right of withdrawal applies. Your 14-day cancellation period begins on the day of collection at the dealer / Click & Collect Partner. Please note that you can only return unused and undamaged bikes in their original packaging within the cancellation period.